PAB Meeting Rooms
How to reserve the PAB meeting rooms
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-102, note both 102 and 103 should be reserved together for use
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-103
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-148
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-214
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-232
- CR VARIAN II-ADMIN-241
If you have any problems see Dee Taumalolo or Dorrene Ross. There are overhead projectors in 102, 103 and 232. The remote controls for these projectors are in room 104. A portable projector, speaker phone, laser pointer and power strips are available for loan and are also in room 104. There are phones and wireless network in each conference room but the group reserving the room are responsible for teleconferencing and wireless access.
If food is served at your meeting, you or your caterer are responsible for clean-up, this includes removing food waste from trash containers, wiping off tables tops and returning the recycle bins outside of the conference rooms. Please remember that often times there is another meeting following you and as a courtesy please leave the room neat and clean.
SundialWhen using Sundial to schedule an Astro-Physics conference you can use the following steps to setup your Sundial Favorites list.
- Login to Sundial
- Click on "View agenda" icon (looks like a person standing in front of a calendar)
- Click on "Resource Search"
- Type the following in the search box, CR Varian, and click the find icon.
- You will see a list of all the conference rooms in the Astro-Physics (excluding #126)
- Add your desired conference rooms to your favorites list.
- Click "OK" and you should see a favorites list of all the conference rooms you have chosen.